• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

Ms. Fortune Fortune Pre-block clean up error.

Stuff

The guy who says the thing you might not like
Reaction score
Not sure whether to bug @EU03 or @Mike_Z but uh yeah I've noticed this for a while now but then forgot about it and I just now remembered that fortune's preblock frame is a little strange. Her ear is weird and there's no white in the eyes. (there are also strange lines on the sweater shirt sports bra thing but I'm not sure if that's just my computer doing that)

keJX9nw.png

Thanks to skullmod it was easier for me to notice. yay.

Reactions: Flotilla and gllt
But there isn't a black background stage anywhere. You wouldn't have it even if it was kept as-is.

Straight bustin' your fun.

@Persona I don't know who Richard is. Is he on SH? Should I have tagged him instead?

Last edited:
Dont ping LZ at random. Pinging Mike or Render is enough.

It wasn't at random, but pinging just about any of us will do the trick. No need to ping everyone you can think of. If you've pinged at least two it's a pretty damn good bet that we'll see it.

We'll probably get to it but Beo/Robo cleanup fixes are more important at the moment. :D