• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

Fukua Guide

Uzumakihero

still can't get to Framingham
Reaction score
Steam
Uzumakihero
PSN
Uzumakihero
Parasoul Cerebella
Not sure if it belongs here. I'll just put it here for now.

Edit: Added the second part.

Last edited:
Reactions: Shooon and Zidiane
The words went by too fast at times, I think you should have mentioned the other property of c.mp (it launches towards her), the j.hk properties should have been went over, that she doesn't have an airdash and has a double jump should have been went over, and I'd have liked to hear some neutral options explained. Other than that, good guide.

Reactions: Uzumakihero
The words went by too fast at times, I think you should have mentioned the other property of c.mp (it launches towards her), the j.hk properties should have been went over, that she doesn't have an airdash and has a double jump should have been went over, and I'd have liked to hear some neutral options explained. Other than that, good guide.

>__> <__< Shhhhhhhhhhhhh

>__> <__< Shhhhhhhhhhhhh
lol. At first I was just gonna say that the words were too fast, then I was like "Well, while I'm at it, let me write an essay".

Reactions: Uzumakihero
lol. At first I was just gonna say that the words were too fast, then I was like "Well, While I'm at it, let me write an essay".

I'm pretty salty that I "forgot" to cover that. Well, I'll make a Fukua: Encore edition. Thank for the Feedback, Zid, it helped a lot.

Reactions: Zidiane
Added the 2nd part of the Guide.

I submitted this to Eventhubs. Hopefully they put it up, but I'm not sure they will. They've been flat out ignoring Skullgirls news recently.

I submitted this to Eventhubs. Hopefully they put it up, but I'm not sure they will. They've been flat out ignoring Skullgirls news recently.

So I've heard. They apparently rejected ECT tournament video because it was deemed "Inappropriate". I just don't know man. Also, Thanks!

So I've heard. They apparently rejected ECT tournament video because it was deemed "Inappropriate". I just don't know man. Also, Thanks!
Word? When did they say that? Also, they say why they never reported on the PC and PS3 console update with Fukua? Cause that's kinda a legit news piece. I'm KINDA ticked.

I guess im a fast reader because I thought the speed was perfect.

Considering EH didn't even post about the Fukua update going live, I doubt this will make it on there.

i took a look at the guide. some good stuff tbh. it makes me want to make a vid about fukua in her entirety. but for this is ask anyone. what is an appropriate time length so that its not too long or not too short.
Well, my Parasoul guide was 16 mins, but that was more in-depth. So, depending on what you're going to do is what the length should depend on.