• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

Fukua tag Setup?

Cas Chronon

Hell yea, Cash Money!!
Reaction score
Steam
Cash Money Chronon
Beowulf Unknown Double
Heya friends. So I was messing around in the beta the other day when I found a good Fukua combo (or attack I can't remember) that would be proceeded by Big Bands tag in. Unfortunately, I forgot what it was. If anyone can jog my memory it would be much appreciated since my brain is terrible. All I remember is that it didn't involve your opponent sliding or the transition being a raw tag

I think I meant to say that after Fukua stuns the opponent long enough through some method that I forgot, Big Band would be able to tag in and continue a combo but after testing it over and over again I can't seem to find anything that could do that. It would make sense since I haven't seen anyone do anything like that in the game. dahh. I guess there isn't such a thing after all. Maybe my memory is that bad. Sorry for the trouble.

I think I meant to say that after Fukua stuns the opponent long enough through some method that I forgot, Big Band would be able to tag in and continue a combo but after testing it over and over again I can't seem to find anything that could do that. It would make sense since I haven't seen anyone do anything like that in the game. dahh. I guess there isn't such a thing after all. Maybe my memory is that bad. Sorry for the trouble.
by the description it sounds like.......L shadow into hard tag? or BFF?

Reactions: Cas Chronon
s.hk in corner and tag in big band might work

Reactions: Cas Chronon
I think that's the one I forgot. Fantastic! It's great because it makes them ground tech further along the grid. Thanks for jogging my memory.