• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

PS3 Game invites with X button not working

xantos

Reaction score
Steam
xan_tos
PSN
xan_tos
Hello,

I experienced difficulty to invite any friends to a online match in Skullgirls Encore newest version on ps3. My PS3 is connected directly to the internet and the router expose the ps3 directly to the net to avoid NAT issues.

When I got a game invite from any other Skullgirls player it worked well also random online matches makes no problems. Only when I create a room and got the message to invite friends with the X button I can not invite anyone of my friends when I pressing X.

Have anyone a similar problem and found a solution for that? I hope some one have a hint for me. I tried to reinstall Skullgirls Encore and also try different NAT settings but nothing is working.

Thanks in advance,
Fabian aka xan_tos

Hello,

has anybody else the described problem. So fare I got one PM with the same description. Maybe someone from the development team has a hint?

The problem take place on my PS3 320GB system with the latest firmware and an up to date Skullgirls. My system language is set to German. If more information are needed for reproducing the problem I'm willing go help.

It would be great if the bug get fixed.

Thanks,
Fabian aka xan_tos

Hi,

I found a workaround for the problem. When I turn my PS3 language setting to English (US) than the invites feature with the X button is working.
When I change back to German the invite feature is not working.
So my workaround is to set the system language of the system to English.

OK i tried and it works for me too so thank's a lot and i saw your friend invitation, i accepted it, really pleased to have found a solution. Again thank you.