• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

Game seems to skip every second or so

Status
Not open for further replies.

likeClockwork7

Reaction score
Steam
likeClockwork
Painwheel Filia
Every second or so, as stated, the game freezes up for a split second, then skips ahead to the point at which it should be. I have tried changing my resolution options, as well as using windowed and both fullscreen modes, and it did nothing about the problem. It has nothing to do with performance, as my computer can handle the game just fine. Another computer I use is much less powerful than this one, and said weaker computer does not experience the problem.
It seems like this will sometimes cause the game to not receive input during these little skips, but I'm not entirely sure about that.

Has anyone else had this problem? Does anyone know how to fix it?

Edit: The problem has been identified. I don't know if I can delete this thread, though.

Last edited:
Reactions: gllt
Post the problem/solution for future reference in case someone else runs into the same issue please.

Reactions: LordCeno and gllt
The problem was being caused by a Minecraft server I was hosting, that I host all the time and doesn't usually seem to cause problems. As long as it was up, it was causing Skullgirls to act oddly like it did. Shutting down the server while I play makes the game work fine.

Edit: Maybe I should mention, I neglected to post this because the problem seemed like something very few people would also deal with. Probably should have realized that such applies to almost every technical problem.

Reactions: Mr. X
Status
Not open for further replies.