• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

Good combos to follow up USS canceled into devil horns.

thederphog

Tager's Silliest Churner
Reaction score
Steam
Lord Blackburn
PSN
TouhouTrashcan
XBL
thederphog
Parasoul
I understand why people cancel the final hit of USS into DS, but I can't combo off it for the life of me, any suggestions?

Micro dash c.lk c.mk j.mp j.hk. I don't play cerebella, so I'm not really sure what the most optimal option is.

Micro dash c.lk c.mk j.mp j.hk. I don't play cerebella, so I'm not really sure what the most optimal option is.
I'll practice it, but my question is. What is a microdash?

It's just dashing a little bit you so get close enough for the combo. It basically means you dash and then do the c.lk c.mk when you are close enough.

Reactions: thederphog
It's just dashing a little bit you so get close enough for the combo. It basically means you dash and then do the c.lk c.mk when you are close enough.
Oh, I see. Thank you.

if you're not confident in your microdashes you can just do devil horns cMP cHP jLP jLP etc

Reactions: thederphog
if you're not confident in your microdashes you can just do devil horns cMP cHP jLP jLP etc
hmm ok