• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

Grab Bag Combos! ...Amongst other things using Cerebella & charged H Item Drop assist.

Elda Taluda

Any Man In America
Reaction score
Steam
Elda Taluda
PSN
Taluda
XBL
Elda Taluda
Ms. Fortune Cerebella Painwheel
I finally remade my account for the new Skullheart! It's been too long people. So here is some (tech?) for people that use Cerebella/Peaock on their team.

The video is pretty bare bones but should give you an idea of how to do the setup and what can potentially be done. Although, you might want to pause during the explanations as I did not do a good job of timing them properly! (some are too short and others far too long! lmao) I kinda just threw it together to fit the length of the song. XD

I plan on creating and uploading some more videos to show off some other things now that I can record directly to my PC (goodbye camcorder!!). Matches/Glitches/Combo Videos and the like.

Until then, Enjoy!

Curses! You have foiled my plan. I'll get you next time!!!
Currently watching this is some good stuff!
@Mike_Z Looks like Grab Bag can be combo'd off of now. WHERE IS YOUR GOD NOW?!?!

The beauty is that you telegraph you are up to something with the assist but what exactly it's leading to is unclear to the opponent.

Last edited:
This is really cool stuff, it's making me think I might have to experiment with lockdown assists to see if I can get something similar out of it with non-peacock assists (perhaps with the right timing, HK Hairball will work)

The beauty is that you telegraph you are up to something with the assist but what exactly it's leading to is unclear to the opponent.

MMMMM MMMM Mind games. Thanks for pushing me to upload this stuff. (and being patient about it! haha)

Reactions: Broseidon Rex
Sees it done with bellas stagger... Realizes that he can do it with painwheels stagger...

Is happy :)

Hello new Peacock assist...