• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

Halloween

Magma442

Get ready for a Showstopper!
Reaction score
Steam
Magma442
PSN
Magma442
Cerebella
Because why the hell not? Halloween was always one of my favorite holidays. What about you guys?

Reactions: The Dave
Christmas or Easter are always my holidays of preference, but I've been loving Halloween a lot more recently. Might actually go to a part if there's one being hosted around the neighborhood... not sure what to go as though.

ooooooo spooooopy

ooooooo spooooopy

maxresdefault.jpg

Ugh it has always been my least favorite holiday, don't remind me it is coming up soon, ssh

Halloween is best day

I like the atmosphere of Halloween. The weather starts to move into fall and it feels nice.

Halloween's great if you got friends to spend it with. Sadly, there's a chance I'm stuck at home for it this year. Even worse, I haven't felt anything of the spirit of the season.

Just realized that might have been a really inappropriate joke sorry.

Just realized that might have been a really inappropriate joke sorry.
Could be worse.

Could be dressing up like Zangief to grab your friends instead.

Reactions: Scar
Aaaahhhhh, I want to love halloween but it's really weird over here...
People either have their christmas stuffs up, have halloween decor, or have santa being attacked by some monster out on the lawn.
Plus you have people who can't wait for new years using fireworks the entire night. I hope it's fireworks anyways.
Then there's the weather which switches between scorching hot and world-ending rain...
And I don't even get any candy...
And no one carves pumpkins...
*sniff*

Happy Halloween, everyone, I guess.

I drew a Mike Z cat on my pumpkin for halloween. A kid even recognized it, which surprised me quite a lot. But my sister decided to be stupid and try to 'help' me with it and cut the cat out. It didn't end well and its now a horrid mess in our backyard Q_Q

Well my Halloween was just about exciting as this thread lol.

Last edited:
My Halloween wouldn't have been so bad if my stepbrother just didn't do this one fucking thing.

Reactions: Scar