• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

Hokuto No Ken/Fist Of The North Star

JinKazama'94

INACTIVE
Reaction score
Beowulf Big Band
This is the offical HNK/FOTNS thread for Skullheart. I can't be the only fan of Skullgirls that has a Skullheart account and likes HNK... can I?

<Not to be rude, but it's spelled "Hokuto">

Anyway, Here's the required mandatory You Wa Shock embed:

<Not to be rude, but it's spelled "Hokuto">

Anyway, Here's the required mandatory You Wa Shock embed:

Wow It's at least nice to see another person who likes HNK on these forms

How does this thread have only two replies Hokuto no ken is a true classic. I still weep manly tears whenever I think of Rei.

How does this thread have only two replies Hokuto no ken is a true classic. I still weep manly tears whenever I think of Rei.
Cause a shiton of Skullgirls Fans are JoJo fans and I'm ok with that. But I still want the HNK community to at least get something out of it. I would personly like a Kenshiro pallete for Beowulf

i like HnK because large men crying while they punch each other to death

Cause a shiton of Skullgirls Fans are JoJo fans and I'm ok with that. But I still want the HNK community to at least get something out of it. I would personly like a Kenshiro pallete for Beowulf
I'm a gignatic Jojo fan too, but HnK is THE classic anime. It's got it's plot holes and BS, but at it's best (which is more often than not) it's not something to ignore. In fact, Rei's death is useful for as a writer to me. It's my standard for a good death scene and what I judge other character deaths by myself (which I why I think Attack on Titan's deaths are worthlessly bad.)