• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

How do I get senpai to notice me focus group

take off all your clothes and throw yourself at him while screaming "take me, I'm yours"

Reactions: Thrasher08
take off all your clothes and throw yourself at him while screaming "take me, I'm yours"
yeah....I don't need that kind of attention

Ask him if he can give you some advices about drawing/animating whatever, if he could watch your stuff, give his opinion about it. Just get a conversation going.

And I’m sorry to say this but asking: “How do I get senpai to notice me” on a Skullgirls-Board seems kind of funny. Can’t you ask someone you know instead of random people on the internet?

And this is why you shouldn’t have asked around here.

Keep getting better
but that could take forever...or a couple days.I dunno (I can't see the future)

Ask him if he can give you some advices about drawing/animating whatever, if he could watch your stuff, give his opinion about it. Just get a conversation going.

And I’m sorry to say this but asking: “How do I get senpai to notice me” on a Skullgirls-Board seems kind of funny. Can’t you ask someone you know instead of random people on the internet?
Ya but like I said he doesn't respond to me (I guess it's just one of those downsides to liking popular people)

And it doesn't really matter where I ask. Heck you could of just dump your own wanting to get notice problems right here if you wanted

Ya but like I said he doesn't respond to me (I guess it's just one of those downsides to liking popular people)

Then you’re basically screwed. But what do you mean with "doesn’t respond"? Have you wrote him like 2 days ago and not heard anything since? You know, people are busy; he might have other things to do first. And even if he never responds: So what? Do you really need this person talk to you so much? Just keep trying and practice, maintaining and evolving your own style is more important than relying on others anyway.

And it doesn't really matter where I ask. Heck you could of just dump your own wanting to get notice problems right here if you wanted

It’s actually the other way around, the police is hunting me because they think I did these horrible crimes I’m really investigating all other the world. A little less attention would be nice.

Q-win2.gif

Reactions: KaboomKid
Then you’re basically screwed. But what do you mean with "doesn’t respond"? Have you wrote him like 2 days ago and not heard anything since? You know, people are busy; he might have other things to do first. And even if he never responds: So what? Do you really need this person talk to you so much? Just keep trying and practice, maintaining and evolving your own style is more important than relying on others anyway.
I suppose, it's not something that has to happen before I died, just something that would be nice. (like wanting to be friends with a famous person)

the police is hunting me because they think I did these horrible crimes I’m really investigating all other the world. A little less attention would be nice.
is it weird that you're not the first I heard that from

I suppose, it's not something that has to happen before I died, just something that would be nice. (like wanting to be friends with a famous person)

Yeah, I can understand that. There’s so many awesome people I would like to meet someday, but I’m just a random person who likes their work so it won’t happen. I mean if I would be famous in some way and people would only want to know me because of my job/hobby and because who they think I am, I wouldn’t want it.

So if he ever responds, that’s great for you, but if not: Your art is pretty good already. Experience is everything, I’m sure you can improve yourself if you want it.

is it weird that you're not the first I heard that from

Depends. If the others were joking like I did, its fine. If not… Q will find them.

If the others were joking like I did, its fine. If not… Q will find them.
the world needs more people like you