• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

How do you play Parasoul?!?!

Yoyomega101

Let's play some video games :D
Reaction score
Steam
Yoyomega101
PSN
Yoyomega101
XBL
YoyoMega101
Big Band Cerebella Unknown
How do you play her?

j hp can be very annoying so yeah I would probably go with that. Have fun.

It's j.lp. you're thinking of j.lp.

Reactions: gllt
SHOOT THEM

I throw wave after wave of my own men at them. Eventually, my opponent reaches a built in kill limit and shut down.

Proper response is git gud until you give us something to work with.
Try and use your attacks to remove their life until you win the round.

jHP, up back jHP, up forward jHP, *Shot cMP, HShot spam, LShot spam, *Toss *Shot, jLP, jLK, jMK off tears, jMK on your opponent, jdMK your opponent, SPIRAL FLARE, SPIRAL FLARE, SPIRAL FLARE, crossunder all day, then cross back over, backthrow into bike, raw tag to Cerebella

You need to Lear how to keep Napalm whatever's on the screen. She's the least mobile character, so that gives you some control. Honestly you'll need to be patient, and wait for an opening. That's what I do. That j.HP nonsense is for noobs.

You need to Lear how to keep Napalm whatever's on the screen. She's the least mobile character, so that gives you some control. Honestly you'll need to be patient, and wait for an opening. That's what I do. That j.HP nonsense is for noobs.

I know people joke about jHP because it's a good normal and it has space control but jHP is a good normal that has space control. It is not for noobs. Spamming it and nothing else is the how to play Parasoul joke and that will remain the how to play Parasoul joke forever probably but ditching it entirely is not good advice. jHP beats a lot of things and it's good.

Just mix it up with OTHER tools, situationally, as one should in a fighting game.

Reactions: mcpeanuts
I didn't mean j.HP itself was for noobs, only not to spam it. A parasoul I've played against simply did that over and over again hoping to combo off of it. * -*

I know people joke about jHP because it's a good normal and it has space control but jHP is a good normal that has space control. It is not for noobs. Spamming it and nothing else is the how to play Parasoul joke and that will remain the how to play Parasoul joke forever probably but ditching it entirely is not good advice. jHP beats a lot of things and it's good.

Just mix it up with OTHER tools, situationally, as one should in a fighting game.
Mmmmmmmm
Nah just j.hp

Reactions: Hilary and gllt
Mmmmmmmm
Nah just j.hp

Her ass has a bigger hitbox tho

RV5JnA2.png

just one little shitpost
just one ok​

So jLP, jHP sometimes instead of raw jHP, got it coach. <3

Her ass has a bigger hitbox tho

RV5JnA2.png

just one little shitpost
just one ok​
Dying of laughter
Y

That's sounds spuds great thanks for the help