• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

How do you taunt in this game more superficially how do you do valentines taunt?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ibuki

Reaction score
Steam
Unorthodox
Just as the title says how do you taunt with valentine?

Valentine has no taunt, as of yet. The only taunts at the moment are Peacock's, Big Band's, and Eliza's.

Peacock's is LK HK up MP MP, Big Band's is Forward HP MP LP Forward, and Eliza's is LK MP LP MK.

Whiffing a lvl 2 (especially two of them for 4 meters back to back) at the end of a match works too. And letting the lvl 3 animation run if it hits is a taunt in its own way. Vial is a great taunt, yeah.

Reactions: 3 Eyes
Load every color of the rainbow from sHP kara

Eliza's other taunt is done by playing against me

it still hurts

Reactions: mcpeanuts
Make them watch Val's lvl3, do a lvl 5 on one of the opponent's dead characters.....
tea bagging is good, but the ultimate taunt is alt+f4 :PUN:

hxKGWDY.gif

if only

When your opponent is down, just stand over them and rapidly press down over and over.

EDIT: Nevermind. I just noticed that @CaioLugon said, "Crouch repeatedly".

We should be above teabagging, guys. That's for Marvel players.:PUN:

Is it verboten? ._.
Unorthodox?
A pain to the eyes?
The color of royalty?
I was wondering why no one else uses colored text. D:

I was wondering why no one else uses colored text. D:
Some of us don't hate other forum users.

So we're okay with Kit Ballard posting all her messages in hot pink texts? Because I'm okay with it.

So we're okay with Kit Ballard posting all her messages in hot pink texts? Because I'm okay with it.
Pink text is like invisible on the white layout which is what I use

Before anything, I'd like to point out that reading forum replies is like watching Seinfeld; I sit here completely entertained by the back and forth that goes on. You're all characters in my head, guys. I'm going to stop speaking now...I sound a bit mad. ._.

And I have been enlightened today as to just how nice this community is; its a refreshing change of pace. I apologize for my rude actions. -bows politely-

I always try to use squigly's snap back as a taunt.

A nine-month old gravedig?

d7e7b323026c70d6d8a2fbde5b7b9c8a-d5m7jrz.jpg

YOU ARE ATTACKED BY A LEVEL 16 NECROMANCER

>ATTACK
>SKILLS
>DEFEND
>ITEMS
>SWITCH
>FORCE
>ESCAPE

*ATTACK*

YOU ATTACK THE NECROMANCER