• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

I need help

PKblunder

Reaction score
XBL
PKblunder
Squigly Filia Unknown
I just downloaded the game and it asked for me to update it on Xbox so I went and downloaded the required update, then went back to the game but it still asks me to download it. I can't play online nor get squigly until, I tried deleting the game and reinstalling it but it still won't work, I spent 15 dollars for a game I can't even enjoy as much as others, and what stinks even more is squigly a my favorite character. Pls help me :(

I don't own a Xbox but I do believe there's a situation where that bug happens. I believe you have to download the update on the same account you used to buy the game and then you can play in any account, if you haven't done this already.

Regarding the patch, though, unfortunately this patch doesn't have Squigly yet. She will be released for consoles soon (I hope sometime this month?). So if you really want to play her you'll have to wait just a bit more or get the PC version.

K thanks for the help maybe on the next update it will work and I can play the online and get squigly

You may want to check if you can get the update manualy from the xbl marketplace. I don't have the game on xbox, but i have been through this problem with other games, and i did find the patches for some on the marketplace.