• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

I released an EP today, so here's 6 tracks of music for free.

Kai

Go Home And Be A Family Man!
Reaction score
Website
www.killallinstinct.com
Steam
Kai
PSN
Night_Phyre
Parasoul Cerebella Big Band
Last edited:
Hey thanks man! I hope you got at least 1 or 2 sales from that hearthstone video I did sometime ago. It's at 17k views now. If you've some other new music I'll use it for my next one and if not I'll use more from this one :D

Reactions: Kai
Hey thanks man! I hope you got at least 1 or 2 sales from that hearthstone video I did sometime ago. It's at 17k views now. If you've some other new music I'll use it for my next one and if not I'll use more from this one :D
I'm willing to bet we saw some action off that. I don't have the sales numbers in front of me, but I'd be shocked if your video didn't give us a bump. If you have a space for us again, you can have your pick of the available 6, whatever you think is most appropriate for your vids.

Awesome stuff!
Heh, (A Bit), I see what you did there.

Awesome stuff!
Heh, (A Bit), I see what you did there.
photo.jpg

Reactions: gllt
I swear to you, Mike, people said the exact opposite when I released the 2013 album as a playlist :*(
OBviously, the solution is to do both or ignore half the complaints. :^)

I already downloaded them from Bandcamp, though, so you can ignore mine.

SOOOOO I gave you guys a listen and I'm in love holy hell O:

Some songs were givin me a Prize Fighter Inferno vibe (Half Measures EP specifically) and others made me feel the same way The Dear Hunter's music did. And others, my god you two...Have you heard the OST for Transistor? Because that soundtrack gave me chills and I was feelin it all over again listening to you guys. Hell I don't even dance and you guys almost made me have to lol >.>

Last edited:
SOOOOO I gave you guys a listen and I'm in love holy hell O:

Some songs were givin me a Prize Fighter Inferno vibe (their Half Measures EP specifically) and others made me feel the same way The Dear Hunter's music did. And others, my god you two...Have you heard the OST for Transistor? Because that soundtrack gave me chills and I was feelin it all over again listening to you guys. Hell I don't even dance and you guys almost made me have to lol >.>
I love you, too.

Reactions: ruins72