• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

I should probably make one of these here.

Ninjapls

PSN's token gatekeeper
Reaction score
Steam
Ninjapls
PSN
Ninjapls
Valentine Double Painwheel
I've improved alot in this game since i've started playing it seriously about 2 years ago. Picked up multiple characters along the way even though I shouldnt have. I cant help it tho, I find it fun learning what other characters can do. Honestly I think thats what made a way better player. Playing different characters helped me learn good habits and ween me off my bad habits (i still have them but i kinda do them less?).

To start things off this is a recent set I played with my friend, BandoNamcai:

I made some very dumb decisions this set. Like trying to boat through a luger while double has meter (wth was i thinking?). I also still have a very bad upbacking habit. I've been trying really really hard to fix that. If anyone sees something else i can improve on, please point it out. I'll also appreciate it if you can point out what I'm doing right so I can know what I dont really have to focus on.

Anyway, I'll try to update this every week or so. Looking forward to Improving with everyone :).

Reactions: Nevins
Hey, welcome. A fellow PSN person. I know what you mean about learning a lot of characters in this game (the roster is small enough & they all have variety).

Watched the set when you posted it & again now to point out stuff.
Some matches end where you're KOed w/3 meters or so- meter management earlier on might help (I know it can be tricky).
Good job on the 2nd match win. Car into Val L.3 was pretty cool. And hanging in there despite the other guy's life lead.
G.Step looked like a tricky assist to deal with.
Keep it up, I'm always trying to improve too (feel free to record matches if you want to play & the connection's decent).

Lol i cant keep a consistent schedule with this lol. Anyway, I 've been experimenting with my Squigly team. I'm really liking Eliza/Squigs/Double feel. Here's a match I played with a friend. If you have any tips for him let me know. (Besides never play solo Peacock.)