• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

I want to be a beta tester :D

SackBoyGamer23

Reaction score
Steam
SackBoyGamer23
PSN
SackBoyGamer21
Squigly Valentine Peacock
I would like to help you guys to upgrade/update the skullgirls mobile game! I did download it on my dads phone but it was an app and was super laggy. If you can send me a message for both iOS and android that I use both. :) Also the prize for the silver/gold packs are too expensive. Please if you are a developer or someone that works for the games development please send me the instructions to "download" the game. Thanks :3

The beta is unfortunately closed right now, you missed it. I'm sorry.

I would like to help you guys to upgrade/update the skullgirls mobile game! I did download it on my dads phone but it was an app and was super laggy. If you can send me a message for both iOS and android that I use both. :) Also the prize for the silver/gold packs are too expensive. Please if you are a developer or someone that works for the games development please send me the instructions to "download" the game. Thanks :3

I don't think that's how being hired for game development works.

I did?!?!! ;C Thanks anyway i installed an apk though,The apk was laggy but good on the other hand. Thanks for telling me ;)