• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

IIya's Art thread

IIya

Reaction score
Deviant art
Tumblr

I'm not a very interesting person so I'll just get to posting some of my favorite Skullgirls fanwork I've done. Glad to see you all again!

2lxb4ux.jpg

25i7j2w.jpg

2e5qgpk.jpg

15g9o46.jpg

14t7exu.jpg

15heauh.jpg

You are always the sweetest Apple! glad to know my silly doodles make people happy.

well, your works are most unique of all we got here, hands down. it's pretty refreshing to see your take on SG characters which isn't cartoonish as most SG-related stuff. your will to experiment while still keeping characters recognizable is surely something to admire. also many of your works conveys that serious grim mood SG-verse has, which oftentimes could be lost behind more common cartoony style and tomfoolery.

Reactions: Balder
Were have you been?

These are incredibly gorgeous and unique. I think my favorite is the first Big Band with the skyline. Which is hard to choose because they're all very pretty. Managed to put a smile on my face.

well, your works are most unique of all we got here, hands down. it's pretty refreshing to see your take on SG characters which isn't cartoonish as most SG-related stuff. your will to experiment while still keeping characters recognizable is surely something to admire. also many of your works conveys that serious grim mood SG-verse has, which oftentimes could be lost behind more common cartoony style and tomfoolery.

(ღ˘⌣˘ღ) wow wow that's so sweet of you to write all of that out. I'm rather surprised on the cartoon comment! I'm glad to see I get a good mix of dark/light.

Were have you been?

To be completely honest I had to move and then live in a tent for 31/2 months. Don't worry I'm living somewhere with actual walls and flush toilets again.

These are incredibly gorgeous and unique. I think my favorite is the first Big Band with the skyline. Which is hard to choose because they're all very pretty. Managed to put a smile on my face.

Thank you so much! I have to admit that's one of my favorites. It was one of first pictures I ever did of Big Band but I love the soft dreamlike mood I got. I was rather inspired by the backgrounds of the early Sailor Moon seasons.

To be completely honest I had to move and then live in a tent for 31/2 months. Don't worry I'm living somewhere with actual walls and flush toilets again.
Whew, that's rather hardkoar =/