• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

In-progress art thread

RoboGambit

Reaction score
Steam
Gambit
Ms. Fortune Squigly
For those pictures you either haven't finished or will never finish and those ideas that just have never gotten themselves on the paper. I am currently working on a Peacock/Ms. Fortune picture (what a surprise) with the scenario of Fortune's head, hung up on the wall, bugging Peacock while playing video games.

What a fantastic thread.. I might be posting my unfinished works today!

only skullgirls?

Ah, excellent thread!^^ I got so much unfinished junk and I don't know what to do with it.^^;

Here's a base for a Black Dahlia animation, but there's just so much wrong with it that I'd rather just restart from scratch:

skullgirls__black_dahlia_rough_animation_by_southpawper-d5zt76k.gif

only skullgirls?
Anything non-Skullgirls is fine.

EDIT: Scratch that, I would prefer Skullgirls related art instead.

Last edited:
I am beginning to work on an awesome idea given by a friend on Steam. I want to keep it a surprise for now and I will link the sketch version if I ever get motivated enough to upload it to Deviantart.

hopefully i will get the power to finish these
tumblr_myl25yUiKl1rwxvn2o1_250.gif

tumblr_mxdbli0hBS1rwxvn2o1_400.gif

tumblr_mvpz7hfwrp1rwxvn2o1_1280.gif

A couple Annie game stuff that will need to be finished
tumblr_mv1pzgdbkq1rwxvn2o2_r1_250.gif
tumblr_mw6jgqI6ad1rwxvn2o1_250.gif
tumblr_mufp5nh3W61rwxvn2o1_250.gif

tumblr_mu0omiZIUH1rwxvn2o1_400.gif
tumblr_mtekpd1LSH1rwxvn2o1_250.gif

something that's not skullgirls
tumblr_n0aez3l4I71rwxvn2o1_250.png

For something that is not directly fanart ...
This is my work in progress Skullgirls-based OC.. I would say it is nearly finished if not for her costume and some cleaning of the line art.
I came here for a bit of opinions..she basically has a suit parasite (this doesn't shows at all in the current design though, her goo/ink suit transform in order to give her a bunch of abilities, she uses her scarf(possibly another parasite) as a brush to paint the world arround her..

And that's basically it, my brain is all out of ideas... It would be awesome to get suggestions about her costume and how it would affect her abilities in combat, I'm all ears for that!
k_sg_by_karlaaldana-d75j95j.png