• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

Incredible looking game!

Colwolf77

Reaction score
Beowulf
Just seen the Nintendo Switch trailer for this and I'm totally blown away! love the artstyle. I know this is a long shot but is there any way a mobile version of this can be made? if so I would pay top dollar for it.

-Colwolf77

From what devs said before, neither of current handhelds is powerful enough to run this game. Unless a new one appears soon, there are no chances for such a version to come out.

Skullgirls for IOS and Android was just released this past week. It's dumbed down compared to the full games, but definitely check it out. Very rewarding compared to other mobile fighting games.

Switch is the handheld version.

Yeah, Switch seems like the best compromise to providing a portable version of the game. Hopefully since 505 is dedicating their own resources to it, they'll end up with a good port for release.