• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

Report Indiegogo Update: Reward Shipment Imminent, Palette Backer Last Call!

Flotilla

Reaction score
Big Band Big Band Big Band
nothing_secret_here.jpg

Are you a Skullgirls Indiegogo backer who has patiently waited for their physical goods to ship? Wait no more! Lab Zero Games have announced that Indiegogo T-shirts, posters, and postcards are ready to be shipped! Backers of Keep Skullgirls Growing! who pledged towards the appropriate tiers should expect these goods to arrive through the mail in the coming days.

Warning: If you haven't given Lab Zero your address (or updated it, if you've moved), you should do so ASAP! Address changes will no longer be accepted after Wednesday, August 27th.
[prebreak]To read how to update your address, keep reading.[/prebreak]To read how to update your address, click the spoiler below.

To update your address, please head to your Humble Bundle page and resubmit the merchandise form again and we will use the entry with the most recent timestamp.

If you don’t have your Humble Bundle page bookmarked, please do the following at your earliest possible convenience:

1. Head here: https://www.humblebundle.com/store/keyresender
  2. Input the e-mail address you contributed from
  3. A short time later, you’ll receive a link to your Humble Bundle claim page
  4. Click on “Click here for your Skullgirls merchandise voucher!” and then click on the next link that appears.
  5. Fill out the Skullgirls Merchandise Form with your updated information
  6. Click “Submit” at the bottom

As mentioned several months ago, backers who pledged towards the physical OST will not receive the OST in the first shipment. The discs will only be pressed once the soundtrack is complete, which necessitates waiting until Beowulf and Robo-Fortune have their stage music composed. Hang in there!

Finally, a PSA to all Indiegogo backers who pledged towards the Custom Character Palette tier and have not yet gotten in touch with Lab Zero Games: Lab Zero Games have repeatedly tried to get in contact with you! If you have not been receiving Lab Zero's emails to discuss details about your custom character palette, please get in contact with them through their website or Twitter handle ASAP. With Skullgirls' Indiegogo-crowdfunded development over the hump and steadfastly approaching its end, further communication delays may entail you being unable to have your palette implemented ingame.

MikeZ said:
if you donated for a color and you didn't get back to us and you didn't get any emails, you TOTALLY did get emails, why did you not get back to us?!

Last edited by a moderator:
Wished we got those hats =(

Anyways, I'm ready for some loot =D

edit:

Also, if someone doesn't claim their Pallet, can I have it? =3 I'm sure you know I already have one qeued up lol

Also, if someone doesn't claim their Pallet, can I have it? =3
That's not how that works. If someone doesn't claim it, I'll make sure it's a hideous color that I enjoy, like forest green Sol or pink Robo Ky. :^)

That's not how that works. If someone doesn't claim it, I'll make sure it's a hideous color that I enjoy, like forest green Sol or pink Robo Ky. :^)

please one of those for peacock, she still needs something more hideous than her red pallete or the green faced one

One of those better go to Double
:PUN:

I know someone who'd kill to have peacock have the pink robo ky color, she'd fricken love that X3

Great news. I'll see if I can share this on SRKs' front page to get the word out.

On related news, I realized I never used the credits voucher which is probably why I've never seen my name in the contributor credits.

Oh? Who's your color for Cellsai?

Thank you IsaVulpes ^^

Just so you know, you MIGHT actually be too late to make it in the shipped game.
No worries, I meant to include a statement in my email saying it's totally fine if I missed the deadline. I'd be much happier knowing Eliza is on track for release than the status of my palette :)

Felicia Fortune

I saw it in the Character Color thread once and just went woooooo

Reactions: gllt and Woofly
I'll buy one of those custom colors if nobody feels like claiming theirs.

That tier was at a very low cost of $400, right? :^)

I'll buy one of those custom colors if nobody feels like claiming theirs.

That tier was at a very low cost of $400, right? :^)
Yep...and though that was probably sarcastic, we did actually have someone buy in recently for Eliza. Their color's one of the ones she has already.

Reactions: gllt
I just want Parasoul with BLUE HAIR or maybe a black/white palette ok I know this isn't the palette requests thread (and that there isn't one)

I need money..

Yep...and though that was probably sarcastic, we did actually have someone buy in recently for Eliza. Their color's one of the ones she has already.
Hey, direct me towards the proper channels and I'll totally throw money at you guys if it means getting one of my obnoxious color edits into the game.

Hey, direct me towards the proper channels and I'll totally throw money at you guys if it means getting one of my obnoxious color edits into the game.
It doesn't necessarily mean that since we reserve the right to edit anything, but pink Filia exists.
If you're serious, PM me.

Is this only happening because people haven't submitted their backer colors,
or is $400 for a color a deal that exists?

Is this only happening because people haven't submitted their backer colors, or is $400 for a color a deal that exists?
It kinda exists now BECAUSE people didn't submit backer colors, and also because some characters didn't have IGG people pick them.
If they don't have 22 colors right now they're probably available for at least one extra choice.

It kinda exists now BECAUSE people didn't submit backer colors, and also because some characters didn't have IGG people pick them.
If they don't have 22 colors right now they're probably available for at least one extra choice.
You should do
Bidding
or advertise the deal for them to help raise money for development! :D

Nope. The community can do whatever they want, but we're not doing it to get more money, just as a "fairness" thing to the people who did donate.

Reactions: gllt and Arcana
It doesn't necessarily mean that since we reserve the right to edit anything, but pink Filia exists.

She's a magical girl. Imo her best palette.

If I wanted some small change done to my palette you guys finished months ago, can it still be done?

Mike Z pls.

was robo fortune ever up for colour donations?

does she still have undecided pallettes?

If I wanted some small change done to my palette you guys finished months ago, can it still be done?
Mike Z pls.
You can ask, but if we think it looks worse then no. If we really finished months ago, then you should have asked months ago. :^)

was robo fortune ever up for colour donations?
does she still have undecided pallettes?
Don't know / don't know.

You can ask, but if we think it looks worse then no. If we really finished months ago, then you should have asked months ago. :^)
We did ask months ago. In the middle of January. :(

We did ask months ago. In the middle of January. :(
Oh, you mean in the middle of the s--tstorm that was the SG delisting/Encore debut? (De butt!)
Why not PM me what you want, then, and I can see if we'll ignore it again or not.