• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

INTEREST CHECK: 3v3 Teams FRIDAY at NEC16

keninblack

NJ/VA
Reaction score
Steam
keninblack3s
PSN
keninblack
Parasoul Double Painwheel
As most people who have attended Big E/East Coast/Really any major knows, Singles usually takes place Saturday, finishing up finals and whatnot on Sunday. Friday however usually has the venue open to run teams for various games such as USF4, UMVC3, MKX, etc etc.

Would people be down in me running 3v3 teams FRIDAY at the venue?

10 bucks or 5 bucks a head its all good.

It seems to work out because Friday we usually just all cram in a hotel room and hang out anyway, why not do it at the venue and run teams? Let me know guys <3

Time and all that we'll figure out as time gets closer, and I sent my interest in doing it to Big E so we'll see what he says. Assuming we get the okay let me know how you guys feel about it happening or what questions you guys have.

People Who Need A Team:
@Dreamepitaph
@Prince of Dragons

Last edited:
Guess people aren't feeling this? haha

Yeeeeeees okay, it'll be on PS4 and it'll happen along with every other team game on Friday. Set up your teams guys lets get it!!!

5 dollars a head or 10 dollars a head let me know peeps EITHER is fine.

Reactions: Chip Blaster
@mcpeanuts @Natezer @Pickles @DaydreamingSorc @joshb911 @Deer team New England 1 & 2? we're definitely 100% without a doubt going to win so it should be an easy decision.

for real though, tag anyone I forgot in our area and is going to NEC, I'll play on any team this sounds like fun.
I don't have a ton of interest in playing in a team tournament tbqh

I'm down either way

Sign all of NorCal up! This sounds really fun!

@keninblack maybe compile a list of interested teamless people in the OP so that they can band together.

Also would people be more interested if there was some sort of prize? I could maybe find a way to contribute to that.

I wouldn't mind doing this. @Pickles and @Tommer do you guys want to team up?

I'm super interested but it appears as if I've fallen off the map so count me out !

I wouldn't mind doing this. @Pickles and @Tommer do you guys want to team up?
Yeah I'd definitely be up for that. $5 is better for me but I could probably pull $10 as well.

MKAY so ima start now, if you are in need of teammates @ me in your post and tell me so I can add you to the list in the OP.

If you're a pair of people @ me and say something like "me and Javel are looking for a 3rd because Yung Squeegee Board went to the Pocahontas Pageant instead"

ALSO CAN I GET A CONFIRMATION ON 5 DOLLARS OR 10 DOLLARS

WHO WANTS TO ROCK TEAM ELIZA WITH ME??

Would anybody actually wanna team w/ me? True question...

Team C U T E B O Y S
Keninblack
Me
H I R O K U N I
u arent fucking with our p a r a s o l s
Can you catch that F U K U A W O R K?

GOT Y U N G D O U B L E

AND 1 SET
OF HUSTLIN ROCKS

Still interested.
Still have no team.
BibleThump

Edit: If no one wants to team with me, can I just sign myself up with three different names? :^)

Last edited:
I'm in the same boat, all the people I tagged earlier made teams without me but I still wanna play

@Mike_Z will be landing in Philly at 6:30PM on Friday.

He does still want to play in the team event if possible.