• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

interest check : Alberta skullgirls tourney may 17-18

Evilweevle

Of course i meant to do that!
Reaction score
PSN
Mrfossy
XBL
Mrfossy
Ms. Fortune Cerebella Squigly
so some of the ex CCG guys are planning on having a 2 day regional tourney in calgary over may long weekend, and i figured if i can get the numbers i would try and at least organise a skullgirls side tourney (since i cant imagine that its going to be a main event since theres pretty much only me who seems to play the game here.), and i just figured id come here to try and gauge interest on who might actually consider coming?

even if we didnt manage to get a huge turnout for SG its still going to be a pretty cool event, from what i hear they are going to try and get a bunch of vancouver players down for stuff like marvel/sf4/etc (and edmonton always makes a good showing here too so they are a given i reckon).

also if we did get enough peeps for a tourney id need a little help with setups etc. i can only supply a console plus 1 stick myself (not having a car sucks :( ) so anyone who could bring setups etc would get a drink or 2 from me :) id also likely put in a small pot bonus myself as long as the missus didnt find out or else she would kill me lol.

havent really figured out many other details yet myself since its just in the "would be cool if" category right now.

also if any kind of discount accommodation details come through ill be sure to post here as soon as i know. it was basically only decided yesterday that it would be happening at all so deets are thin right now.

please post if you would consider coming!

I wouldn't be coming to this because UFGT is in the same month, is a bigger SG event for SG, and is closer to me.
I'm guessing anyone else that's east Canada would probably do the same thing, but don't take my word for it.