• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

International Shipping Woes

Thrasher08

Reaction score
Steam
Thrasher08
PSN
thrasher08_
XBL
thrasher08 XD
Valentine
We all have a international shipping story to tell, share yours here.

My stories all consist of finding my packages open for "anti-terrorism controls"(the doorbell and some packages have my stepfather name on it, who's arab), or having to pay extra for customs or whatever the hell dogane are called by surprise.
For the sake of my heart(and my wallet) I now buy things only from France and England.

Reactions: Thrasher08
Went to Japan for a little bit, bought a ton of stuff, forgot that all the cool blu ray stuff like gurren laggan and kara no kyoukai were cheap as dirt over there, get back here, look online and see they're like 800 bucks.

Man nigga fuck.

I did get some sick figures and doujins, I think customs kept one, though.

I've bought a couple weeb action figures from over in Japanland and shipping never seemed like a big deal.
Usually only about ten bucks or so.

£600 invoice for a plushie.

God's way of punishing you for living in Europe.

I've bought a couple weeb action figures from over in Japanland and shipping never seemed like a big deal.
Usually only about ten bucks or so.
Figure prices online are super inflated, but nothing beats the blu ray sets.

Go ahead, google the gurren laggan special edition box set.

I always twitch my eyes everytime I see a new product that will soon start selling international and they give Euro and Pound the same numbers that is on Dollar!

I know I can buy it from USA for a cheaper price. But c'mon, Euro and Pound have different value! And I hardly belive shipping make them these expensive, and coincidence they get the same numbers!