• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

Steam - Windows Inverted Single Player difficulty select

ShinFenrir

Amateur Eyeball Technician
Reaction score
Painwheel
when I hit right, the left arrow glows, and the CPU gets easier
going to the left makes the CPU harder

@ShinFenrir I'm not noticing any behavior different than normal with the difficulties. Can you describe specifically your issue? Which particular characters did you face that were "harder/easier" than others, and what difficulties did you play against those characters on?

@ShinFenrir I'm not noticing any behavior different than normal with the difficulties. Can you describe specifically your issue? Which particular characters did you face that were "harder/easier" than others, and what difficulties did you play against those characters on?
It's not a gameplay issue, it's a menu thing. In the beta, my left and right controls here are inverted.

Attachments

• 1662174951076.png
    1662174951076.png
    885.2 KB · Views: 141
@ShinFenrir what type of input device were you using? Was it a Playstation 4 controller? If so, you may need to enable "PS4 Gamepad support" in your configuration settings.

We do have a ticket for reversed controls, and I'll add this to that ticket. Thank you for the report!

@ShinFenrir what type of input device were you using? Was it a Playstation 4 controller? If so, you may need to enable "PS4 Gamepad support" in your configuration settings.

We do have a ticket for reversed controls, and I'll add this to that ticket. Thank you for the report!
It's happening on my laptop keyboard. The other menus work fine.

It's happening on my laptop keyboard. The other menus work fine.
Have you tried remapping the controls in the control menu? It is possible to that they were switched at some point. Please check this for me, and if this isn't the case, I can investigate further.

Have you tried remapping the controls in the control menu? It is possible to that they were switched at some point. Please check this for me, and if this isn't the case, I can investigate further.
remapped controls, and they're still inverted when changing the cpu difficulty