• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

Steam - Windows Is this game in 4k on the pc

Mattx245

Reaction score
Steam
Mattx245
PSN
Mattx245
I have it on the PS3 already and I'm either gonna buy it again when I get a ps4 or get the pc version. Can the pc version run in 4k, because that would justify having to buy all the dlc characters again, otherwise I'll just get the ps4 version. Also how does the online compare on the 2 versions?

PC version has a MUCH larger online community and also the feature of online lobbies.
It also has less disconnecting issues than the PS4 version.

Not sure about 4K resolution.

I have it on the PS3 already and I'm either gonna buy it again when I get a ps4 or get the pc version. Can the pc version run in 4k, because that would justify having to buy all the dlc characters again, otherwise I'll just get the ps4 version. Also how does the online compare on the 2 versions?
About resolution, i can't really tell. But the online population on the Steam version of the game is the biggest, so you'll find people to play more often, and netcode in general is very good.

uh... the largest it gets is 1080p sorry. SG was made for consoles in mind. Also anything above that would just eat up too much memory both on console and on pc.

also pc is the place to play for online stuff. PS4 is used for Local Tournaments

the online on PC is FAR, FAR superior.

The netcode is still really good on PSN but the constant disconnects are a pain, also the player base is not even close, PC has way, way more players.