• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

Its Lit (PS3/PS4 Lobby Welcoming Tournament of Passion)

keninblack

NJ/VA
Reaction score
Steam
keninblack3s
PSN
keninblack
Parasoul Double Painwheel
WHATS GOOD SCOUNDRELS.

So as you some of you may know, PS3/PS4 is on its way to having lobbies in the game! No idea when that will really happen but I just want this thread to be a placeholder! Because, when it dooooes happen, IMA HOST A TOURNAMENT. I'll stream and commentate it, if people like it I can maybe turn it into a monthly thing. Lets see what happens, I promised people this along time ago, and this is a promise thats easy to keep so lets get hype and make this shit POP knawmean?

RULES:
-32 PLAYER CAP
-NORTH AMERICA/CANADA ONLY (Lag sucks, no one likes it. If people are super against having Canada allowed I can make it NA only but I don't know what people prefer nowadays.)
-PLEASE DONT ENTER IF YOU KNOW YOUR INTERNET IS ASS, PLEASE BE A GOOD PERSON.
-3/5 Sets (Combo Breaker is 3/5, so this will be too.)
-If a Solo mirror, the in game rounds will be 2/3, but the overall set remains 3/5.
-Double Elimination
-Winner of match must keep Character/Team/Assists
-Loser may switch
-The players playing may agree on what stage to play on to best suit them for online.
-I will skill seed to my own accord.

When/Where:
-When? Uhh probably sometime during the week, once the lobbies are out it'll be concrete, like I said its just a placeholder.
-Where? http://twitch.tv/keninblack

1. cloudking211
2. acfan17
3. glltps
4. killerkroc98
5. Jfosh
6. lawnba
7. ninjagoon
8. ShakeyFingers
9. jeffnevins

I know we don't really know WHEN this is happening yet but its still a first come first serve basis. Feel free to sign up now if you're confident in your late afternoon/evening weekday schedule. If you sign up and I post the date and you can't make it just let me know and i'll take you out. Its that simple. First come first serve though so if you finna GET UP IN DAAAAT.

Last edited:
Reactions: ImpTenebraum444
OH YEAH REGISTER WITH YOUR PSN NAME PLEASE, or just say "sign me up" or whatever if you have it under your avatar.

I'm not going to register, but PS3/PS4/PSVita and Xbox 360 are all getting lobbies.

The winner is allowed to switch team order right?

EDIT: No you can't switch order.

Last edited:
Cool idea, looking forward to the lobby.
For seeding by skill, I'm likely on the lower end of the entrants so far.
Who knows though, being positive, maybe I can improve some more by the time this happens.
Hopefully the connection/region works out.
Thanks for doing this!

Reactions: keninblack