• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

I've been putting this off for long enough, I think...

BlueZed

2cool4skool
Reaction score
Steam
BlueZed
Cerebella Ms. Fortune Robo Fortune
Okay, well this is my first time doing anything like this, I've just been kind of lurking around the forums and discord but I don't think I'm learning enough. So here I am!

My main team is Fortune, Bella, and Robo, cause I just like their gameplay and designs. I have at least 1 combo learned on all three characters, but I've had trouble pulling them off completely in matches against people much better than I. I've been tempted to learn Eliza and Double but I decided to just focus on improving my general gameplay revolving around this team.

So far, my main issue has been keeping up with/ learning the terminology. I've recorded a bunch of my recent matches for anyone to watch and analyze, see what I could improve on. :)

And yes, I do know that I spam the buttons way too much. It's something I'm actively trying to work on, but it kinda became a habit. I have a mix of wins and losses in this video so there's all sorts of situations. Thank you for your time! :)

(Also definitely feel free to add me on Steam if you ever want to play, my IGN is BlueZed )
Time for me to get gud