• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

[Jan 17, 2014] Apex 2014 (Somerset, NJ)

Is anyone planning on being super nice and thoughtful and having a Ginger Ale Setup? I'll bring some I guess if no one else does.

Is anyone planning on being super nice and thoughtful and having a Ginger Ale Setup? I'll bring some I guess if no one else does.
Not only am I not doing that, I am going out of my way to try to keep Canada Dry or anything else with sugar in it out of the venue.

Reactions: Mr. X and Zidiane
Not only am I not doing that, I am going out of my way to try to keep Canada Dry or anything else with sugar in it out of the venue.
Nooooooooooooooooo! I need it!

Reactions: mcpeanuts
This is this weekend!

What time are people getting there? I'm probably getting in late on Friday night and I dunno how many casuals I'm gonna wanna play. Saturday night after the tournament may be the only time I play casuals.

Ill be there Saturday, if I go.

I'll be there early friday because brawl pools are at 10am v-v

I'll get there Saturday, early afternoon.

If I can make it, I'll be there in the early afternoon.

Anyone who wants it in pokemon xy come shout at me.

I turned out not to be able to make it. @mcpeanuts show them the strength of a man who regularly battles the most reckless and hard headed bella on the planet!

I turned out not to be able to make it. @mcpeanuts show them the strength of a man who regularly battles the most reckless and hard headed bella on the planet!
I promise not to lose to a solobella. Any other team? No promises.

Reactions: Icky
Look at top 5 it looks like the tournament was filled with nothing but parasoul and double with a side of cerebella.

GGs New York because New York.

GGs Hustlin Rocks

GGs Sage for the body montage that I considered casuals and representing New York like a champ.

GGs Peanuts for repeatedly fisting me with Big Band for like 2 hrs. I love you.

GGs everyone I played in tourney. Would've been nice if I woke up and played like an actual competitor though lol.

GGs Fat Fellatio Kreygasm

BGs me for not realizing it was Kenin's bday until like 11:59pm. I'm terrible.

Finished uploading all the matches I recorded (except for one that was Blaise against a solo Parasoul cause I didn't know the other guy's name and I didn't want to upload that one with no name for the second guy. If anyone knows that dude's name let me know).

fukin luv u peanuts

btw do you have a paypal or something? because I owe you money for the sandwich we bought :(

fukin luv u peanuts

btw do you have a paypal or something? because I owe you money for the sandwich we bought :(
It was like six dollars dude don't worry about it.

you thought

next tourney we're at I'll pay you back q-q
I read this as a cartoony, team rocket "we're blasting off again" styled threat with tears streaming down your face like Dan Hibiki.

Reactions: mcpeanuts
how?!?
"Damnit, peanuuuuuuuuuts!" *que tears* "I'll pay you back for thiiiiiiis! Just you wait, ill see you at the next tournameeeeeeeeent!" *que star twinkle that signifies that you blasted off so far away that you turned into a star or something*

Like that.