• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

USA [Jan 25, 2014] The Amazing Art Jam (Washington, DC)

keninblack

NJ/VA
Reaction score
Steam
keninblack3s
PSN
keninblack
Parasoul Double Painwheel
Original Facebook Post

The D.M.V FGC would like to present the first D.M.V Art Jam. This is a combined effort from Blind Whino, Xanadu and CFAS to create a joint event that gives all our players the chance to showcase their skills. This is a brand new venue so please respect the owner and staff bringing you this event.

Doors will open at 1:00 pm.
Live stream provided by Team AirJuggle: http://Twitch.tv/airjuggle

Venue: $15
Spectator: $15
Entry: $10

CAPCOM AND INJUSTICE WILL BE RAN ON XBOX 360.
BLAZBLUE: CP AND TTT2 WILL BE ON PS3.
KI WILL BE RAN ON XBOX ONE.

Current lineup for this event is as followed:

Injustice: 2:00 pm
Blazblue CP: 2:00 pm
TTT2: 5:00 pm
Killer Instinct: 5:00 pm
UMVC3: 7:00 pm
SSF4AE 2012: 7:00 pm

Side Event:
Skullgirls: 5:00 pm
Entry: $5 (This will be ran by Patrick Kelly)

Any and all side events are the responsibility of that organizer. D.M.V. takes no responsibility for this event.

Please be aware we will be following the 5 minute rule for each tournament. If your not at your station when you are called to play, we will call 5 minutes. If your not there by that time, you will be DISQUALIFIED. Please let staff know when you are playing in another tournament so we can run brackets accordingly.

There is no smoking what-so-ever inside this venue (No E-Cigs Allowed). Drinks (alcoholic and non) will be available for purchase at the venue.

Free parking based on availability. Metro access from Green line to Federal Center SW puts you 3 blocks away. If you have any questions, please let us know. We look forward to seeing everyone on the 25th.

Oh man, I wouldn't have to drive! YES!

Reactions: keninblack
Tournaments at 5 but doors open at 1.

Lets try to come out for this guys, please come if you can lets make it hype.

It'll be PC unless PS3 version is out.

@ElkyDori @Nephinel @matlokholmes and who else should we impose mandatory attendence upon?
Hilarity bonus if I suddenly couldn't attend...

I work all day on Saturdays, but I'll see what I can do.

Let's see if I can request Saturday off for this...

According to the TO's its been canceled...

I'll keep yall updated, but nothing I can do if its canceled.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! I WAS SO EXCITE!!!

Damn, I already took off work too. Maybe something different could go down...?

Could we get a mod to remove this event? @Vadsamoht

I'll leave the thread here in case the situation does change, but I've removed it from the forum header.

Reactions: Broseidon Rex