• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

[Jun 29, 2014] Hellboy's Funky Arena: Tournaments (Online)

FunkyHellboy

The nicest Guy
Reaction score
Steam
FunkyHellboy
XBL
FunkyHellboy
Filia Squigly Big Band
Every Sunday starting at 8pm est
How to join
Joining is very simple be in the Group chat by 8pm and then join the bracket that is given to you.
http://steamcommunity.com/groups/Skullgirls-Online-Battlers
^ Steam group

Each week I will provide an Early sign up links. That can be used by anyone who wants to join.

Rules

---------------------------------------------------------------------

If you DC (Mid to Late) in the match your match is either counted as a win for the other player or it will not count as a match of either player

No changing your team/character if you win a round.

If you lose you can change.

Please don't post events as weeklies. I will start handing out warnings if this happens again.

Please don't post events as weeklies. I will start handing out warnings if this happens again.
Now are you saying this to ultimate showstopper and Saturday night salt or are you just choosing to say it only to community tournaments and discourage Skullgirls community growth for any reason?

Yes, I have read the rules the tornament should be large enough to be considered because we get a good portion of viewship even competing with multiple tournaments on the same day and when Casualbats or something other than Ultimate showstopper is going on we are the highest viewed tournament at the time. Honestly saying its not big enough is not that great of a excuse now reading the rules again. (Clustering the events page most of it is covered with Ultimate showstopper or Saturday night salt, not mine.)

Last edited:
Saturday Night Salt has been discontinued, and its weekly status has been removed (nightphyre forgot to remove it when he discontinued it).

If you've read the rules, then you know why we can't let everyone post a weekly event, I'm sorry for threatening you about this thread since I put it up.

Just because your event isn't listed in the events tab doesn't mean I, or anyone else, is trying to discourage community growth. Your thread is still up, and no one is stopping you from actually organizing it.

Saturday Night Salt has been discontinued, and its weekly status has been removed (nightphyre forgot to remove it when he discontinued it).

If you've read the rules, then you know why we can't let everyone post a weekly event, I'm sorry for threatening you about this thread since I put it up.

Just because your event isn't listed in the events tab doesn't mean I, or anyone else, is trying to discourage community growth. Your thread is still up, and no one is stopping you from actually organizing it.
Thank you for the response.