• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

Just got to the game and could use some help.

J4um

Reaction score
Steam
J4um
Valentine Ms. Fortune Unknown
This is my first fighting game and i did like to dive into it, play online, learn combos and things like that but i have no idea on how to start. any youtube video or general tip would be awesome particulary the easiest characters for beggniers.

Hi, hope you have fun with the game. The Skullgirls wiki has almost everything you want to know, check out the FAQ section.

When you're done with the tutorial you can find people to play with through the links listed here. Some Discord servers like Skullgirls Get GR8 have roles like "new" or "beginner" to facilitate matchmaking. Beginner lobbies can be good if you can find some. (Quick Matches are not ranked so you will find people of all skill levels in there.)

The easiest characters are those you find cool or interesting because you'll naturally want to stick with them to do their cool stuff, whereas you might get bored and quit on easy characters if you don't care for them. If the overviews tso linked still don't help and you have no preference, Double is a popular recommendation.