• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

Kit's Animation Station

Kit Ballard

Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Steam
Ӄit ßallarɖ
PSN
K1tBallard
XBL
Kit Ba11ard
Ms. Fortune Valentine
Wonder if it's ok to post this here or in Gaming... Well, anyways. Hello! I'm Sally Ballard. I helped donate some of my money to the IndieGogo campaign and am a huge Skullgirls fanatic. A large chunk of my Youtube lately has been Skullgirls related in some form.

Anyways, introductions out the way, i wanted to post here and share things I've done as a 3D animator. I spend most my time animating custom models for Super Smash Bros Brawl, but I dabble outside that and goof with Source FilmMaker. Here's a couple of things I've done:

Very old Kit and Cerebella Animation tests. Waiting for a newer model of Cerebella to continue.

The newest Kit Ballard Animations I've done. Also my last project that I finished, Tifa Lockheart, is the CPU.

Recent Source FilmMaker video I made.

I hope you guys enjoy my work as I do plan to make some more Skullgirls themed Videos and animations soon!

heh. good animation kiddo!

seems like something nice to check. i'll be watching this thread every now and then