• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

L3/R3 Control Mapping

Swiftfox-Dash

The one... the only
Reaction score
PSN
TJgamer22
Peacock Cerebella
So I was practicing using a trio team to prepare myself for picking up Beowulf and since my buttons are full already (I use pad) I have to resort to using the right stick for assists. Which is fine, however the PC version doesn't seem to read up and down on the right stick. Instead you have to click R3 or L3 for it to read up and down, where as the PS3 doesn't let you do that. I really don't like the idea of having to learn 2 different control schemes for the same game, is it possible to implement R3/L3 in the console versions?

Moved to its own thread so that the devs might be more likely to see it.

Thanks, I wasn't sure if that was the right place to point that out or if I should make a new thread. I have a phobia of making new threads for some reason.

Have you tested whether your DS4 allows you to use your stick for assists on PC?

I always disable that personally, but I'm pretty sure it worked.

Have you tested whether your DS4 allows you to use your stick for assists on PC?

I always disable that personally, but I'm pretty sure it worked.
You mean the right stick assists? It does but not in the same as as console. For example I had to set right analog up as L3 and right analog down as R3 for PC.

Late Edit but I realized you said DS4, I'm afraid I have DS3 is that makes a big difference.

Last edited:
i agree with TC has well it happens to me has well. (on PC)