• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

Steam - Windows Leaving a lobby bug

ShinyJupiter

they/them
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
Steam
https://steamcommunity.com/id/poyofwend/
Eliza Unknown Robo Fortune
Hello. I just left a lobby (did not have a screenshot) with a size of 5, with 2 other people in it (3 total before I left.) When I left the lobby, it looked as if I had stayed in the lobby, but a bunch of UI elements were gone. There were also other people joining as I left. I did not catch a screenshot of this, but after a few moments, it went back to the title screen, other UI elements also gone. Let me know if you need any other information about my computer or this bug :) If I am able to recreate it, I will post more information.
1623807678360.png

That's a new one! Haven't seen the logo vanish like that.

I'll pass this along to our QA lead so we can try to reproduce it.

@ShinyJupiter were you experiencing any other issues on your comp while playing? any game slowdown or network lag?

@ShinyJupiter were you experiencing any other issues on your comp while playing? any game slowdown or network lag?
No, not that I remember. Separately, I had played a little bit of Quick Match earlier, and had some dodgy connections, but nothing in the lobby. I should also note that I had not played any matches in the lobby yet (it was for a tournament stream lobby, the opponent didn't show up).