• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

Let us set undizzy in Traing Room?

Camail

Reaction score
We can already set health and meter so why can't we set undizzy? Maybe give us a few options. My main concern is that I want to create undizzy burst baits and its quite a hassle to get the undizzy I want, and for any tweak I want to make to the bait I have to do the entire beginning of the combo. There are also the cases where you might have a reset timed down to a few frames and you know what level of undizzy the person will be at. Instead of having to hit a save state immediately as you reset it would be a lot easier just to be able to set it to the undizzy you want, or close enough to create the same outcome. That way you can just do the reset and practice what kind of damage you can get out of it.

I know that in the end it might just be a minor inconvenience, but if we already have something like this for health and meters I'd like to have it for undizzy as well.

Reactions: ashxu