• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

Let's talk about everyone's favorite toony cyborg: PEACOCK!

Peacocks personality and overall Cartoons personality really struck me as a fan of the Golden Oldies like Popeye and Looney Toons. Also the fact that I like her hat.

Headcanons!

Doesn't Peacock work by ripping open tiny holes in spacetime to teleport things, rather than conjuring them out of thin air?
If that's the case then I believe that ripping open the fabric of space so frequently is what allows all the timelines to eventually converge, so in a way she's helping Aeon and Venus!

Also on how long it took her to mentally transition, I think she'd be too stubborn to admit her new robot body is actually hella freaky and strange to her, so she created the overblown "Peacock" persona and kinda became more comfortable with it to cope. I think she's come to terms with it a bit more in the game as we do see her be genuine and emotional in the game as well as just crazy cartoon girl

Eh, I'm a huge Peacock fan, why not some headcanons?
Peacock's lack of musically talent isn't necessarily her being giftedly bad as so much her hands are not normal hands. Wouldn't surprise me if it took her awhile to get the finer motor skills to get used to the cybernetics she was given.