• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

Steam - Windows Lines on Characters

Rancze

Filia's Lover
Reaction score
Steam
http://steamcommunity.com/id/rancze/home
Filia Parasoul
I already disabled the anti-aliasing of my Intel HD 5000 but it's still there. I read on some forum threads that disabling the anti-aliasing of your video card will fix the problem, but it didn't fix mine. Also worth mentioning that I have 2 video cards. My other one is a Radeon R7 M265, but the problem is that I don't have Catalyst Control Center, Radeon software, or something to disable it. When I right click on the desktop, the only Graphics properties that appears is Intel's.

Typically, the intel settings are for your cpu's graphics, which aren't being used since you have a graphics card. When I right-click on my desktop, for instance, the menu doesn't have anything about intel, but it does have an NVIDIA control panel. You should need to change settings in the drivers for your graphics card in order for the changes to take effect.

Typically, the intel settings are for your cpu's graphics, which aren't being used since you have a graphics card. When I right-click on my desktop, for instance, the menu doesn't have anything about intel, but it does have an NVIDIA control panel. You should need to change settings in the drivers for your graphics card in order for the changes to take effect.
I didn't fully understand what you said, lel. Are you telling me to disable it in my AMD graphics card? If so, that would be a problem. You see, when I right click, I only see Intel graphics' properties. I don't have any software that will allow me to configure the settings of my AMD.