• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

PS4 Lingering Issues

the_rpg_king

Maid of Justice
Reaction score
Steam
KnockDownJoe
PSN
rpgking20
Unknown Robo Fortune Double
I haven't posted for a while since this site was shut down and now, it's back.

Now that Skullgirls 2nd Encore development is continuing, I have a couple of issues to report that have been lingering for years since lobbies have been implemented on console that need to be fixed.

During online, when I'm on the player two side online and picked a character first before my opponent does, this has happened.

Another one that has been lingering. I can't post another video explaining it because it's a bit too large, so I'm gonna elaborate it as I can. After finishing a match and spectating a couple of matches, while spectating, I get straight to the match after skipping the "Waiting for Opponent" screen, and the life bars are yellow, meaning that I got kicked out. This also applies to the PS3 and PSVita versions, which no longer cross-play with PS4.

Last edited:
You say you have been with this problem for a long time or is it recent? That part in specific I did not understand very well

You say you have been with this problem for a long time or is it recent? That part in specific I did not understand very well
These bugs I reported have lingered since lobbies have been implemented to consoles.

These bugs I reported have lingered since lobbies have been implemented to consoles.
It is likely that they will persist longer if that is the case since it must be something that only happens to some, so they will take longer to notice it

Skullgirls 2nd Encore_20210822142148.jpg

Decided to post a screenshot of the problem. As you can tell from the countdown not present and the yellow life bars, after skipping the "Waiting for Opponent" screen, this happened when you play a match and spectate few matches and this problem persists until you remake a new lobby on PS4.

Also, I have some crash issues to report on PS4. The rare crash cases happen when getting ready to spectate a match, after creating a lobby and selecting Quick Match after nothing is there.

Last edited: