• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

Lobby Features

Chaf

Sanguin
Reaction score
Steam
ch4f
PSN
pChaf
Valentine Robo Fortune
I don't know where to post it. If I posted this in the wrong sub-forum, I'm sorry.
This is a small thing I thought about it yesterday. In a lobby, can we have an action when the host can "Reset all scores"? I'm talking about the "Wins: ?/?", to have a "Wins: 0/0".

yeah this probably isn't the right sub forum, not a big deal though.

While I would also greatly appreciate this as a tool, I don't think the game is in a state where it would be possible to add something like this, new art isn't something that could be made and implemented for it right now. Whenever I want to reset scores I just leave and make a new lobby, or leave and rejoin the lobby if its tournament. It'd be a fix for a problem that can be fixed on its own in about three seconds.

Moved to better forum.

The issue with this change is that adding another button with text is more work than you think.

The sentence "Reset Scores" needs to be translated professionally into tons of different languages and that has to be cleared too.

You can always just quickly remake the lobby to reset the scores.