• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

Looking for someone to help me grasp the basics of fortune

undying

Reaction score
Steam
https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198052795612/home
Ms. Fortune Eliza
Hey! I've been skullgirls for not too long right now I'm only running solo fortune as I wanna master this character and then move onto building my team I dabbled a little bit in eliza but have yet to really double down on. I'm already aware of the vast set of resources that this forum has to offer but I do a lot better with hands-on training if anyone could give me advice or point me in the right direction please let me know! This is also my first forum ever so sorry if the formatting is bad, thank you!

If you're looking for advice, you should check out the "Ms. Fortune" channel in the Skullgirls Discord.

You can find it by following this link:

Discord.gg/skullgirls

I swear to God when I first looked at this on my phone I read "Looking for someone to help me grasp the basics of torture" What the hell is wrong with me lol.

But yes, the SG Discord (which I didn't know existed) and the Fortune Gameplay section on this very forum should be invaluable. The Shoryuken Wiki page for Ms. Fortune, which seems to be getting updates now, should also be a great source of information which you can refer back to when you need to know the details on specific moves.

I swear to God when I first looked at this on my phone I read "Looking for someone to help me grasp the basics of torture" What the hell is wrong with me lol.

But yes, the SG Discord (which I didn't know existed) and the Fortune Gameplay section on this very forum should be invaluable. The Shoryuken Wiki page for Ms. Fortune, which seems to be getting updates now, should also be a great source of information which you can refer back to when you need to know the details on specific moves.
Isn't learning fortune the same thing as learning the basic of the torture of corner carry?