• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

lrn2 talk gud

alexpi

Your waifu sucks
Reaction score
So, everyone else has a training diary, I figured I'd make one too. Only difference is that I want mine to focus on commentary, as I really want to improve to Starcraft plaguuuu levels. I'll put up the combo breaker stuff when it hits youtube, but this is from the last Maxout! KI, rather than SG, but whatevs

I think something I really need is to learn to be more hype. If I don't have someone with me that can bring up the energy, I tend to stay mostly flat. I'm also seeing a bad habit of getting sidetracked during the game rather than trying to save that random chat for between matches.

EDIT: ok, fuck it, can't get 10v10 up on youtube, so twitch link https://www.twitch.tv/teamsp00ky/v/68937466?t=8h30m

I'll try and find the pools me and peanuts casted as well

Last edited:

3S commentary. Audio levels were a little off and i didn't realize it. ah well.

I'm still finding myself getting focused on nuance rather than the current game. I need to learn to get that stuff done between rounds/matches