• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

Lyrics to Annie Theme Thread!

SonicFox

Fox of the Stars
Reaction score
PSN
SonicFox5000
XBL
SonicFox5000
Unknown Robo Fortune Filia
Ok so this idea can be incredibly cool or incredibly cringe but I can’t stop thinking about it and so it must be done.

We should as a community try to make lyrics for Annie’s theme/stage. Since the way it sounds is literally just an anime opening, I can’t help but try add some lyrics, so here’s mine below.
LETS TRY AND ADD ON/ADJUST TO MAKE SOMETHING SOMEONE CAN SING!!!

Annie Lyrics

What is it that I have been searching for?
Is the truth so hard to see, inside this galaxy?

What is it that I have been yearning for?
With my blade and friend Sagan (That’s Me!), I will
Never Falter or Wane!

BECAUSE

I’M ANNIE OF THE STARS

FROM PLUTO AND TO MARS

(Insert more lyrics)

BE SERIOUS I WILL DELETE MEME RESPONSES >;V

I feel like if someone had sheet music for the song it might be easier to make lyrics, sadly I do not know how to make those.

It would be cool if there were some parts where it talks about how many constellations she travels through since her theming is of the stars, and her fate as an eternal child with the wisdom of many lifespans.

Also at some point she should definitely have "I will find victory over evil!"

I feel like if someone had sheet music for the song it might be easier to make lyrics, sadly I do not know how to make those.

It would be cool if there were some parts where it talks about how many constellations she travels through since her theming is of the stars, and her fate as an eternal child with the wisdom of many lifespans.

Also at some point she should definitely have "I will find victory over evil!"
YEAHHHHH im digging this. That may have given me more ideas

as long as you make “mars” rhyme with “bars” somewhere

I would put this in my playlist if it came true ngl lol

and her fate as an eternal child with the wisdom of many lifespans.
Is this part of her character on the show? Considering it's her big secret she has to hire body doubles for, even applying it to the fictional Annie on the show might carry some risk of blowing her cover.

Is this part of her character on the show? Considering it's her big secret she has to hire body doubles for, even applying it to the fictional Annie on the show might carry some risk of blowing her cover.
The fact that she's an immortal Skullgirl hunter is public, but what is secret is that the actual Annie is playing herself in her show, so they tell the people that it's an actress that plays her who gets changed every few seasons.

Having said that, it does seem kinda pointless. Not sure why exactly she would need to keep up this ruse lol.

Reactions: Holy Goose