• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

Madman's sculpture thread of sculptures...and thats pretty much it

madman

Reaction score
So hey the forums back and i totally need to put a thread on here.

So first of all to the people waiting on their sculptures i'm glad to say that i'm very close to being done and i'm sorry for making you all wait this long and i hope you can wait just a couple weeks more as Beowulf is coming along pretty quickly and should be done within the next few weeks.

these are some pictures i took about a week ago (excluding the head which i’ll get to in a sec) so he’s much farther along by the time i post this as his arms are in position along with clenched fists and he’s got a shirt and pants and i’m currently working on the arm hair.

tumblr_mttdnxh3lO1s0fu71o1_1280.png
tumblr_mttdnxh3lO1s0fu71o2_1280.png
tumblr_mttdnxh3lO1s0fu71o3_1280.png

And as far as that picture of his face goes, i wanted to use an expression that wasn’t just him looking off into space like the little bit of official art we have of him has him doing so far so at first i made his face using the evo shirt Mr.Ahad made as reference But after i made it i didn’t like how it looked as it didn’t look right from the sides and it just looked odd overall so i took a picture of it before i remade it which was mostly just changing the eyes and fixing the mouth and hair a bit.

So yeah Beowulf should be done in the next week or two!…..unless the hurting proves to be a challenge but i’m hopeful that it wont be.