• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

MagicBunny's Art!

MagicBunny

Reaction score
Ah!! It's so nice to see you back, Skullheart! <3
Alright let's see what I can scavenge up for this here art thread.

Animated Sprites:

tumblr_inline_mn9o5zITVq1qz4rgp.gif
tumblr_inline_mmdwydNO2g1qz4rgp.gif

Eliza:
tumblr_msgh4zzJXq1r2slbso1_500.png

tumblr_mkepdjNlFk1rlmsuuo1_500.png

tumblr_mlnvtzW4Dv1rlmsuuo1_500.png

Isaac:
tumblr_mm0uwiJUdm1r2slbso1_500.png

tumblr_mmqw71eLI31r2slbso1_500.png

My skullgirls OC Isabella:
tumblr_mnhqbeeJ4O1r2slbso1_500.png
tumblr_mmc1yvN0Tq1r2slbso1_500.png

And my t-shirt designs for Eighty Sixed! :D
tumblr_mo6ldunnGv1r2slbso1_500.png

tumblr_mo15ww8TY31r2slbso1_500.png

tumblr_mrmy9pvGtM1r2slbso1_500.png

tumblr_mrzz05TRqc1r2slbso1_1280.png

You can find more skullgirls sketches and the rest of my art on my tumblr!
Last but not least is me in the Skullgirl's universe hehe. Gotta love my sailor themes!
tumblr_mpxoid5h0C1r2slbso1_500.png

Ah, so you're the one who made all those awesome shirt designs, they're all very lovely but I gotta say, I love the Beowulf one. =p
Also, nice work all around, and I can't say I see too many sailor anythings nowadays. o__o

Welcome back! It is nice to see your art again. :) I think you are becoming a Salty Cupcakes T-Shirt veteran now, lol.

(Would it be OK for me to use this as my avatar here now that it is back? I made sure to keep the artist tag in! :) )

Ahh thanks guys!!
There needs to be more sailor themed everything *__*

And sure you can use it as your avatar :D

Reactions: Lunerstep
OMG your the one who made my fav filia shirt!!!!! I LOVE YOU!!!!!!!!!.....I mean your work I love your work ^w^;

OMG your the one who made my fav filia shirt!!!!! I LOVE YOU!!!!!!!!!.....I mean your work I love your work ^w^;
Ahah, thanks!! 8D! I'm glad you liked the Filia shirt!

Reactions: Lunerstep
You made that double shirt too!!!!! TTwTT I"M SO HAPPY your making my main team shirts look soooooooo goooooood, truly thank you so much the filia and double shirts are just made of 100% win and epicness x3

Reactions: MagicBunny
You're rolling in Lab Zero bucks, gawd damn. All your work is still as awesome as I remember, and I'm jealous.

I hope more of magicbunnies work wins honestly ^^

I have your Beowulf shirt, it got a little damaged but I'm never throwing that away. I never thought anyone could make someone so tough and manly look cute yet still badass. I like the design so much that it's currently set as The Wulf Den's banner. Don't worry I put the link to your Deviantart in the image.

I just really like your art. It's sharp, stylish, colorful, and creative and I can't wait to see more of it. Also your cosplay is really good! You're just a basket of artistic talent aren't you?

P.S. I really like your SkullGirls persona, you really capture the spirit of the game. That reminds me, I should probably restart that persona thread that I made a while back...

Last edited:
I really like your art, MagicBunny! Are you designing anymore T-shirts?

Ahhh thanks guyss ;w; <333
That's awesome that it's the banner ! Aha that design was pretty fun, I love making cute little bad ass characters haha. A persona thread would be awesome man!

Yes I'm still designing t-shirts! :D I'm working on one right now actually!

Your Isaac drawings are awesome, never stop please.
I know right? The way she uses the color yellow is just whimsical!

tumblr_mt2yjvekDk1r2slbso1_500.png

My newest design for this week's Salty Cupcakes! :D
It started out as a homage to pinup girl tattoos, but the style didn't look so great with Parasoul so then I just interpreted it in my own style. Wanted to do a fullbody figure (especially for Parasoul, cause damn she's got long legs!)

That's some mighty fine designs you got there, keep up the good work!

One day I am going to own all of your shirts. Each one in a different color that matches the Character. Black for Beowulf, Blue for Squigly, Army Green for Parasoul, etc.

Also I heard that you made an agreement with EightySixed and you're going to make a design for all of the characters. Both the currently playable ones and the ones that haven't been released yet. Congratulations!

You just keep making winners dont ya ^^

Just popped in to say hi ^_^

Ahhh thanks everyone!!! Yep, I'm going to be making more Skullgirls t-shirts 8D!
I've been super crazy busy at work recently , otherwise i'd be much more active on this here art thread. Expect some more fanart soon <33 (and maybe some venus fanart, she's so hard to draw oh gosh) And hey there MegamanDS!!

That's our magic X3