• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

PS4 Menu Glitch

the_rpg_king

Maid of Justice
Reaction score
Steam
KnockDownJoe
PSN
rpgking20
Unknown Robo Fortune Double
When I was waiting for an opponent on the lobby menu for a couple of minutes, I exit the lobby and I go to Quick Match. When I choose Quick Match and set the parameters, there's nothing there but the globe. The globe stays in the background when I exit and it won't start matchmaking when I go to Quick Play again. Here is a screenshot to elaborate things.

Skullgirls 2nd Encore_20220425174928.jpg

Thanks for the report! This one has been known for awhile and unfortunately it's pretty difficult to recreate. Refreshing/relaunching the application will fix the issue. By any chance do you remember if you did anything special before seeing this?

Thanks for the report! This one has been known for awhile and unfortunately it's pretty difficult to recreate. Refreshing/relaunching the application will fix the issue. By any chance do you remember if you did anything special before seeing this?
That issue has occured on me since lobbies came out on consoles, along with a couple of others I experienced, including that issue, which I know you're unaware of, skipped the waiting for opponent screen to go straight to the match with yellow life bars. Then BAM, I got kicked out. That happened when I played one match and spectated a couple of matches. After playing one match, I should be spectating matches without the game kicking me out after skipping the waiting for opponent screen to go straight to the match with yellow life bars without the timer below the clock at the start. Don't know what I'm talking about? Here is a screenshot of this issue.

Skullgirls 2nd Encore_20210822142148.jpg

Last edited: