• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

Meter gain for a certain character

Sodiunut

Reaction score
Fukua
So. I've started to play this game a lot recently. For reference, I've been hovering around the skugs community since mix masters started getting streamed but I never actually played the game until maybe a month ago. I mostly play painwheel/fukua and I've been having a blast, but I have a question. Is painwheel ever going to get more meter gain? It's mentioned often as one of her worst downsides and now that i play the game, i can really feel it. Is there a reason it hasn't been improved or is it something that simply hasn't been looked at? Yeah that's about it.

It's just supposed to be one of her weaknesses to balance out her having one of the strongest DHCs in the game. She did get some extra metergain along with many other buffs on this last balance patch that just went live recently tho. Imo, she's in a pretty decent spot balance-wise now.

Reactions: Ikkisoad