• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

Midscreen assist kill for every character

CaioLugon

Reaction score
Steam
CaioLugon
Unknown Painwheel Unknown

Some of these are not 100% universal, in those cases only minor adjustments are required for some characters.

00:00 - Squigly - [s.mp(1 hit), s.hk, Stance Cancel]xN

00:19 - Eliza - [dash otg c.lk, c.mp, c.hp xx Throne of Isis]xN

00:40 - Big Band - [c.mk, s.hp]xN (jab if they opponent is too close to prevent them going over your head)

00:55 - Ms Fortune - [s.lpx2, s.mk, c.hp, j.mp, adc, j.lp, j.mp]xN (swap c.hp for s.hk if headless and skip the j.lp on Valentine)

01:16 - Peacock - [otg c.lp, s.mk, M gun]xN

01:38 - Painwheel - [s.lp, s.mp, charged c.hk xx Flight, otg 6j.hk]xN

02:00 - Filia - [otg c.lk, s.hp, air dash, j.hk]xN

02:16 - Cerebella - [otg c.lk, c.mk, uncombo 2j.mp]xN

02:33 - Valentine - [s.lp, s.mp, c.hp, j.hk(1hit), adc, j.lp, j.lk]xN (skip the j.lp on Big Band and Double)

02:53 - Parasoul - [otg s.lkx2, s.mkx2, uncombo s.hk]xN

03:11 - Double - [dash otg c.lk, c.mp, s.hk, uncombo H Item Crash]xN

03:33 - Fukua - [c.mp, s.hp xx M Forever a Clone]xN

03:48 - Beowulf - [otg c.lk, c.mp, c.hp xx L Wulf Blitzer, 9K, 2K]xN

04:11 - Robo-Fortune - [s.mp(hold), c.hp]xN

Last edited:
Can't PW just loop c.MP(2)->s.HK(2) xx L Nails?
That's too inconsistent, it works fine on heavies but on lights and even mediums it tends to crossup at some point, it also doesn't uncombo so it takes a TON of reps to kill a character at full health so it's more likely to drop.

What I did find however is that s.lp, s.mp, charged c.hk xx Flight, 6j.hk is easier and way more consistent on everyone so I'm gonna replace that and reupload it.

edit - done

Last edited:
Reactions: Daemyx
I didn't expect to find a cool combo idea while reading this thread.
Thanks, I was lacking combos for my pw cmv.

Reactions: TheCrankMachine
Er, s.HK(2) doesn't cross anyone up...
Sometimes when you hit an air-borne opponent with s.HK(2)xx L-nail the vacuum effect will make them go over your head and L-nail will whiff.