• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

Minor bug

Swingletree

Reaction score
Ms. Fortune
Not sure if this goes here, but it seems the bug report subforum is specifically for the beta (?)
There's an extremely minor bug where in the Single Player Story Mode character select screen, the "Complete!" sign can temporarily disappear from characters you've completed the game with if you move the analog stick around quickly. I can consistently reproduce this.

I noticed this in the normal non-beta game after having gone through story mode with each character except Fukua, I'm running the game on win7x64 through Steam and I'm using a Razor Onza TE 360 pad (Yeah, It's pretty much garbage.)

I realize this isn't even a little bit important (the bug seems to fix itself if you wiggle the stick around enough. Possibly by going past Fukua and/or the Random! square?)