• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

Ms. Fortune doesn't have cat slide or el gato as assists? Why?

Dhoppler

Forsaken by grains. Hated by the food industry.
Reaction score
Steam
dhoppler
PSN
dhoppler
XBL
stormin fiasco
Peacock Ms. Fortune Big Band
For real though. If Bella can have tumble run follow ups as assists, why doesn't fortune have moves that she can do raw depending on what state she's in?

Has nobody ever brought this up before? Do I keep imagining that I say something about it on the forums?

If so, I'm throwing it out there now. Fortune should have slide and axe kick assists.

@Mike_Z

Last edited:
Reactions: erkicman
from irc

<Stuff`>headless still does h rekka
<Stuff`>despite it not existing
<Stuff`>because she can't do that
<Stuff`>bam
<Stuff`>there's my arguement

You're supposed to keep our identities secret. Shhh!

But yeah that's a thing that exists. I dunno if you can make exceptions and have them use the headless inputs on the assist screen only but I sure hope that it is possible.

I remember talking about it but I don't think mike said anything about it

or maybe he did? idk

My initial reasoning was that those are not things she can do at round start, whereas Cerebella can do run followups any time.
....and it still is.

And @Stuff is right, I should make that Medium rekka when she's headless. :^)

I mean like, I'd possibly be okay with Cat Slide/c.LK and El Gato/s.LK, but you hella wouldn't get to do any good button when not headless.

Well it's a start. A bit reminiscent of powering up a character and then tagging them out to get a buffed assist. (tho she's technically not buffed)

A start as in "At least he met me half way."

A start as in "At least he met me half way."
But see, what I'm sayin' is I met you the full way. Because slide and El Gato don't exist as moves when her head is on.

Ok. I'm not going to keep pushing past this, so thank you.