• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

My 1 controller counts as 2?

SnowIsOp

Reaction score
Hello guys!I recently downloaded skullgirls and i tried playing with my ps4 controller(on pc)using a usb cable and ds4windows.The problem is that the game registers my inputs as the inputs of 2 players,meaning i have control over player one and player 2 at the same time.That makes it so that i cant use the training mode.Does anyone know how to fix this?Thanks in advance.

Hello guys!I recently downloaded skullgirls and i tried playing with my ps4 controller(on pc)using a usb cable and ds4windows.The problem is that the game registers my inputs as the inputs of 2 players,meaning i have control over player one and player 2 at the same time.That makes it so that i cant use the training mode.Does anyone know how to fix this?Thanks in advance.
This bug should be fixed in the beta version of the game.
If you're playing retail, you can fix this by going to Dummy Settings then changing Manual to Crouch.
Manual takes input from P2 and Crouch doesn't, so that's a temporary fix until the patch is applied to retail.